What we'll do?
The ice walk, with a duration of approximately 5 hours, operates every day from 8:00 a.m. or 2:30 p.m. The first part of the trip is to take a speedboat to Nunatak Island, where we can start walking for an hour to access the glacier safely.
This is a walk that requires a good physical condition. After an excursion on Nunatak Island, the guide will help you correctly adjust your ice axe, crampons, helmet and harness. Once the clients are ready, we can start this incredible adventure, walking the Grey Glacier for approximately two and a half hours, observing cracks, rivers, lagoons, tunnels and peculiar ice caves.
Detailed above. For a more detailed itinerary contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available from : October to April.
- Min/Max age : 14-65 years old
- Minimum of 2 clients : Maximum of 12 clients
- Doesn’t include : Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Important : Recommended travel insurance
- Notice : This price does not include transportation to the place from where the tour begins
- Helmet, day pack, ice axe, harness, crampons
- English speaking guide
The starting point of the hike on the Grey Glacier is on the shores of Lake Grey. Our base of operations is located on the beach next to the lake. You can arrive at this place doing the "Paine Circuit" or the famous "W" trekking. You can also do it by taking the Grey Navigation that will leave you a few meters from our meeting point. It is important to fit the sailing schedules with the beginning of the walk.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.