What we'll do?
The Kayaking excursion goes for around three hours, with daily outings at 9:00 am / 2:00 pm / 5:00 pm in groups of 2 to 14 per booking. At our Grey Base Camp our guides will kit out each client with all of the necessary Kayaking gear, including a wetsuit, dry jacket, neoprene boots, neoprene mits, kayaking skirt, and a lifejacket. Once everybody is fully equipped, the instructor will give a safety briefing, during which the clients will become familiar with the kayaks, paddles, the route, and the weather conditions on the day.
The Grey Glacier Kayaking excursion involves paddling amongst large floating icebergs towards the eastern tongue of the grey glacier, until we arrive at its imposing ice walls. Whilst the client is resting and enjoying the incredible scenery, the guides will offer each person a snack and a hot drink . If the weather conditions allow it, a visit to the Nunatak Island will be included on the return trip to the Base Camp.More...
Detailed above. For a more detailed itinerary contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available from : September – April
- Min / Max age : 16-65 years old
- Minimum 2 clients : Maximum 14 clients
- Doesn’t include : Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Important : Recommended travel insurance
- Notice : This price does not include transportation to the place from where the tour begins
- English speaking guide
- Double Kayaks, Wetsuits, Dry Jackets, Neoprene boots, Neoprene mitts, Kayak skirts, Paddles, Lifejackets, Helmets and Dry bags
The starting point of the kayaking excursion is on the shores of Lake Grey. Our base of operations is located on the beach next to the lake. You can arrive at this place doing the "Paine Circuit" or the famous "W" trekking. You can also do it by taking the Grey Navigation that will leave you a few meters from our meeting point. It is important to fit the sailing schedules with the beginning of the excursion.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.