At our base we meet with our clients to kit them out with all of their kayaking gear. From here, we enter Torres del Paine National park with our vehicle and kayak trailer. We head to the Pingo River area, where upon arrival, we run a 20 minute safety briefing with the clients and one of our instructors.
Lake Grey Peninsula
Once we have our kayaks on the river, we slowly launch into the Pingo rivers current, paddling upriver to reach the Grey Lake Peninsula, on which we can contemplate the immensity of the huge icebergs which litter the lake. Once we have enjoyed this photogenic and breathtaking landscape, we begin the 3 hour downriver journey.
Lunch and go up to the river
We will stop half way at the Grey River bridge to enjoy a prepared box lunch with the clients. After lunch, we will continue paddling until we arrive at the confluence of the Serrano and Grey rivers, where we detour upriver for 20 minutes to arrive back at our base at the Nash Lodge in Serrano.More...
Detailed above. For a more detailed itinerary contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Min/Max age : 16-65 years old
- Minimum of 2 clients : Maximum of 8 per booking
- Important : Recommended travel insurance
- Available from : September to April
- Doesn’t include : Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Double Kayaks, Wetsuits, Dry Jackets, Neoprene boots, Neoprene mitts, Kayak skirt, Paddles, Life Jacket, Helmets and Dry bags
- English speaking guide
- Box lunch – Snack
We meet at the Nash lodge, in the small town of Serrano, at 9:00 am.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.