At our base we meet with our clients to kit them out with all of their kayaking gear. From here, we enter Torres del Paine National park with our vehicle and kayak trailer. We head to the Pingo River area, where upon arrival, we run a 20 minute safety briefing with the clients and one of our instructors.
Lake Grey Peninsula
Once we have our kayaks on the river, we slowly launch into the Pingo rivers current, paddling upriver to reach the Grey Lake Peninsula, on which we can contemplate the immensity of the huge icebergs which litter the lake. Once we have enjoyed this photogenic and breathtaking landscape, we begin the 3 hour downriver journey. We will finish the excursion at the Grey River bridge and go back at our base at the Nash Lodge in Serrano.More...
Detailed above. For a more detailed itinerary contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Available from : September to April
- Min / Max age : 16 – 65 years
- Minimum of 2 clients : Maximum of 8 clients
- Doesn’t include : Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Important : Recommended travel insurance
- DoubleKayaks, Wetsuits, Dry Jackets, Neoprene boots, Neoprene mitts, Kayak skirt, Paddles, Life Jacket, Helmets and Dry bags
- English speaking guide
We meet at the Nash lodge, in the small town of Serrano, at 9:00 am or 3:00 pm.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.