What we'll do?
At our base we meet with our clients to kit out the clients with all the necessary kayaking equipment. Once they are fully equipped, one of our instructors will run through a 20 minute safety briefing with them.
For this excursion there are two options, which depend on the weather and river conditions.The first option involves driving to the Grey River area, where we begin the excursion, taking our kayaks down to the Grey River Bay, where we paddle around and appreciate the immensity of the gigantic icebergs that surround us for two and a half hours.
The second option is a downriver adventure on the Grey River for 3 hours, passing the Grey River bridge, continuing until we reach the confluence of the Grey and Serrano Rivers, where we take an upriver detour for approximately 20 minutes to arrive at the Nash Lodge in Serrano.More...
Detailed above. For a more detailed itinerary contact email@example.com.
- Available from : September to April
- Min / Max age : 16 – 65 years
- Minimum of 2 clients : Maximum of 8 clients
- Doesn’t include : Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Important : Recommended travel insurance
- English speaking guide
- DoubleKayaks, Wetsuits, Dry Jackets, Neoprene boots, Neoprene mitts, Kayak skirt, Paddles, Life Jacket, Helmets and Dry bags
We meet at the Nash lodge, in the small town of Serrano, at 9:00 am or 3:00 pm.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.