What we'll do?
At our base we meet with our clients to kit them out with all of their kayaking gear. The Guides will also run through an explication of how to paddle safely and use all of the available equipment.
Descent of the Serrano river
Later on, we will begin our descent of the Serrano River, until we arrive at the confluence of the Grey and Serrano Rivers. Here we can appreciate the contrast of colours between the two rivers and the sediments they carry. During the descent we can also enjoy breathtaking views of the Torres del Paine mountain range, providing the weather allows it.
We paddle downriver for one and a half hours to arrive at the Serrano Falls, where we will take a break and enjoy a comforting snack. Our return to the Nash lodge will be made via a motorboat.
After the excursion clients can also choose to indulge in a three course meal at the Nash lodge in Serrano. We can also offer for groups of 8 or more passengers the typical taste of Patagonia Lamb Spit on the shores of river Serrano with Nash Patagonia Lodge service.More...
Detailed above. For a more detailed itinerary contact email@example.com.
- Available from : September to April
- Min / Max age : 16-65 years old
- Does not include : Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- Important : Recommended travel insurance
- Minimum of 2 clients : Maximum of 8 clients
- English speaking guide
- Double Kayaks, Wetsuits, Dry Jackets, Neoprene boots, Neoprene mitts, Kayak skirt, Paddles, Life Jacket, Helmets and Dry bags
- Box lunch – Snack
We meet at the Nash lodge, in the small town of Serrano.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.