Full day kayak excursion in Cape San Isidro and Light House area, 70 kilometers south of Punta Arenas, in a pristine environment with evergreen beech forest that comes right in to the strait by all the coast line, great chances of seeing wild life, since we are going further than any road goes in this point.
Transfer to San Pedro River, 70 km south of Punta Arenas, change of clothes and equipment, safety talk and kayak instruction, paddling from 4 to 5 hours, visit and photographs at the lighthouse, lunch and transfer to Punta Arenas.
We use as a support a zodiac boat to watch over the security and transport our lunch and equipment to the place the camp where we will stop for a break.
06:00 - Pick up in Punta Arenas.
07:30 - Breakfast on the beach.
08:30 - Start the navigation.
09:30 - Arrival and visit to San Isidro Lighthouse.
10:30 - Start the navigation to Bahía del Águila.
11:30 - Snack in Bahía del Águila.
12:15 - Return to the starting point.
14:00 - Transfer to "Hostería" Agua Fresca.
14:45 - Lunch at the "Hostería".
15:45 - Transfer to Punta Arenas.
- Difficulty : Demanding
- Equipment : Recommend equipment for low tempetures
- Important : Recommend travel insurance
- Duration : 10 hours
- Snack: cheese, drinks (wine, juice and beer), salami, fruits, mix cocktail.
- Lunch menu options: Fish, chicken, vegetarian, accompaniments, salad, drinks and dessert.
- Complete kayak equipment, neoprene suits and kokatat suits that you put over the neoprene.
- All transportation indicated in the description.
- Guide (English - Español).
After the purchase is made, the operator will contact you to pick you up at your hotel in Punta Arenas. Pick-up time 06:00 am.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.