We invites you to be part of this once in a life-time adventure.
Visiting the White Continent has been the dream of many adventurers along the history. Today, we invites you to be part of this unique adventure. In this amazing land, it is found the biggest sweet water reserve in the world, home of an innumerable land and sea fauna. Its unique beauty contrasts with the extreme weather giving as a result Antarctic to be an exotic and hypnotizer destination for those who have the fortune to reach this remote territory.
*Rates “FROM” may vary depending on the size of the group (Max 6). The prices indicated is per person in a group of six Passengers.
Day 1 / Punta Arenas - Puerto Williams or Ushuaia - Puerto Williams.
Upon arrival at Puerto Navarino, you will be transferred to the lodge to enjoy a welcome aperitif and lunch.
In the afternoon, take one of the excursions offered, and register for the activities to be done, according to your interest, for the upcoming days. Dinner and accommodation.
At the agreed time, there will be an informative talk about the activities of the great adventure that you will experience on the next day, learning about the history and fauna of the Antarctic, along with a briefing of preparation.
Day 2 / Antarctica - Full day Adventure.
After breakfast, head for an unforgettable experience flying to the Antarctic, the farthest land on Earth, being the coldest, windiest, driest and less populated land in the world. A continent that has been completely sunk by ice, which has not only shaped its topography, but has also influenced its evolution.
The expected journey begins with a fly over Navarino Island, with great views of rivers, stream, hidden lakes and peaks that are part of the amazing Dientes de Navarino Mountain Range. The plane continues flying over the mythical Cape Horn and the raft Drake Passage, to finally land at King George Island, gateway to the white continent, where most of the Antarctic scientific bases are located. Here you can also find the Chilean village "Villa Las Estrellas”. Visit the impressive landscapes of the white continent, see part of its wildlife and experience the daily life of men populating this territory in the name of science and investigation.
Upon landing, you will be welcomed by our Antarctic-expert tour guide, who will take you on a tour visiting the following places:
Visit the main attraction points of the area. / Villa Las Estrellas (first settlement inhabited by civilians). / Lunch or snack according to the day-time and location. / Navigation on a zodiac boat to Ardley Island to observe Papúa penguin colonies. / Navigation around Collins Glacier. / Visit the Orthodox Russian Church (At Bellingshausen Station). / Fly over the Cape Horn and Dientes de Navarino Mountain Range.
* Places to visit depend exclusively of weather conditions * After 4 to 5 hours of stay at the White Continent, fly back to Puerto Williams.
Receive your Diploma certifying the great adventure of the day! – Dinner and overnight.
Day 3 and 4 / Puerto Williams.
After breakfast, adventure out of the beaten track, according to the activity/excursion you previously registered. Each activity is accompanied by a specialized guide and assisted by the lodge staff. Meals are included. Some of the optional activities to do are: Trekking to Dientes de Navarino look-out, Hiking to Los Bronces cascade, Puerto Williams city tour, Omora botanical park, Kayak in Beagle Channel, Bird watching Punta Gusanos and Horseback riding.
Day 5 / Puerto Williams - Punta Arenas or Puerto Williams - Ushuaia.
Breakfast. At the agreed time, transfer to the aerodrome to take your flight to Punta Arenas, or to Williams Port Authority Office and then head to Puerto Navarino to sail towards Ushuaia (Argentina).More...
- Important : Passengers staying in Punta Arenas the night before the program, may receive there the briefing for the trip to Antarctica. Which will be coordinated previously.
- Equipment : Recommend equipment for low tempetures.
- Safety : Recommend travel insurance.
- Notice : If weather conditions are not optimal to go to Antarctica, two more flight attempts will be made in the following days of the program.
- Prices : The prices indicated is per person in a group of six.
- International transfer by boat plus land transfer from and to Ushuaia port.
- Airport taxes and flights from and to Punta Arenas, 20kg max of luggage per person.
- Bicycles upon request and subject to availability.
- Diploma certifying your Adventure Day to the Antarctica.
- Jacket and boots for stay in Antarctica (it is necessary to previously inform size of each passenger).
- Full day visit to the Antarctica. Flight does not include assistance, the guide will receive passengers when landing in Antarctica.
- Specialized bilingual guide during excursions (English/Spanish).
- Excursions menu.
- Meals in the Lodge include one drink per person (mineral water, or soft drink, or one glass of wine, or one beer).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the whole program.
- Accommodation in comfortable single, double or triple rooms.
From Punta Arenas:
Fly on Aerovias DAP to Puerto Williams. During the flight enjoy the overwhelming views of amazing landscapes, the Strait of Magellan, the beautiful glaciers of Darwin Mountain Range, and the Beagle Channel. (Flight time will vary from 50 minutes to 1h20, according to the aircraft available on the day). Reception and short transfer to the lodge.
After immigration process and port-tax payment at Ushuaia’s port in Argentina, sail across the Beagle Channel to reach, after approximately 30 minutes, Puerto Navarino in the Chilean side. The navigation is performed on board a small-size-semi-rigid motor-boat.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance. *Important: In the event of the flight cancellation by the provider due to force majeure or adverse weather conditions (after the mentioned attempts), reimbursement will be made based on the net rate paid, discounting the stay (according to the rate of the End of the Americas Program) and 10% of the program as the airline's operating fee.