Do you need to recharge your batteries? Escape for three days and enjoy South Patagonia. Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine Park are waiting for you. Come and enjoy the spectacular views that this region can give you and enjoy the gastronomy and first class hotels. Come and give yourself a well deserved rest!
Day 1 / Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales.
Reception at the Punta Arenas airport and transfer to the Regular Bus terminal to start the trip to Puerto Natales. Reception in bus terminal and transfer to Hotel
Day 2 / Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine - Puerto Natales.
Departure from your hotel to start a full day excursion to Torres del Paine National Park visiting Silla del Diablo, Milodon Cave, Laguna Sofia, Cordillera Prat, Lake Porteño, Lake and Sierra del Toro, Sierra Ballena, Cuernos del Paine, Lake Gray, Paine River, Salto Grande, Nordenskjold Lake Viewpoint, Lake Sarmiento, Laguna Amarga, Paine Waterfall. Returning at the end of the day to Puerto Natales. Drop-off at the hotel. For this day we have contemplated a lunch during the excursion.
Day 3 / Puerto Natales - Punta Arenas.
Transfer from the hotel to the Regular Bus terminal, to start a two-and-a-half-hour trip to the Punta Arenas airport.More...
- Difficulty : Low.
- Equipment : Recommend equipment for low tempetures.
- Important : Recommend travel insurance.
- Fullday Torres del Paine excursion.
- Lunch day 2.
- Local guide spanish / english day 2.
- Transfer Punta Arenas Airport to Bus (without guide).
- Bus ticket Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales.
- Transfer Puerto Natales bus terminal to Hotel (without guide).
- Milodon cave excursion.
- Entrance fee Torres del Paine - milodon (chilean pax).
- Transfer Hotel to Puerto Natales bus terminal.
- Bus ticket Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas Airport.
- Assistance 24/7.
The beginning of the program is at the Punta Arenas airport on the first day. There the provider will receive you to start your three-day getaway through Patagonia.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.