Do you want to know Torres del Paine National Park? Do you want to do one of the famous "W" walks? Then this program is perfect for you. Four days and three nights in which you can enjoy outdoor activities as well as local cuisine and the beautiful city of Puerto Natales. Come and enjoy Patagonia!
Day 1 / Punta Arenas - Puerto Natales.
Reception at the Punta Arenas airport and transfer to the Regular Bus terminal to start the trip to Puerto Natales. Reception in bus terminal and transfer to Hotel
Day 2 / Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine - Puerto Natales.
Departure from your hotel to start an full day excursion to Torres del Paine National Park visiting Silla del Diablo, Milodon Cave, Laguna Sofia, Cordillera Prat, Lake Porteño, Lake and Sierra del Toro, Sierra Ballena, Cuernos del Paine, Lake Gray, Paine River, Salto Grande, Nordenskjold Lake Viewpoint, Lake Sarmiento, Laguna Amarga, Paine Waterfall. Returning at the end of the day to Puerto Natales. Drop-off at the hotel. For this day we have contemplated a lunch during the excursion.
Day 3 / Hiking Base Las Torres.
Departure at 7:00 AM. From the hotel in Puerto Natales, towards Torres del Paine National Park, we leave the vehicle at the beginning of the trail, starting a hike of High difficulty (13.6 miles) and an approximate duration of 7 to 8 hrs. that will take us to the base of the three granite towers "Las Torres del Paine". For this day we have contemplated a Box Lunch.
Day 4 / Puerto Natales - Punta Arenas Airport.
Transfer from the hotel to the Regular Bus terminal, to start a two-and-a-half-hour trip to the Punta Arenas airport.More...
- Difficulty : Demanding.
- Equipment : Recommend equipment for low tempetures.
- Important : Recommend travel insurance.
- Notice : Trekking Base Las Torres requires an optimal physical condition.
- Transfer Punta Arenas Airport to Bus (without guide).
- Bus ticket Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales.
- Transfer Puerto Natales bus terminal to Hotel (without guide).
- Base Las Torres excursion.
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine - milodon (chilean pax).
- Local guide spanish / english day 2 and 3.
- Transfer Hotel to Puerto Natales bus terminal.
- Bus ticket Puerto Natales to Punta Arenas Airport.
- Assistance 24/7.
- Fullday Torres del Paine and Milodón Cave excursions.
- Lunch day 2 and box lunch day 3.
The beginning of the program is at the Punta Arenas airport on the first day. There the provider will receive you to start your four-day getaway through Patagonia.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.