Ideal for beginners and young riders, this 2-day experience shows you Torres del Paine from an entirely new perspective. Criollo horses and a local baqueano will accompany you through woods, past lakes, along rivers and to glaciers – all while you simply gaze in awe at your surroundings.
Navigation to Serrano River – Horseback ride to Lake Brush / 10 Minutes Transfer / 4 Hour boat ride / 5 Hour ride, walking and trotting / Night at Lake Brush campsite (L-BBQ).
Around 7:30AM we will take a short transfer to Puerto Bories dock, from where we will take a 4-hour boat ride to Lake Serrano, where we will visit the Serrano Glacier. After lunch at the Hostería Balmaceda, we will meet our gaucho and our horses and then begin our horseback ride adventure through humid forests, similar to those of the Austral canals. Later we arrive to the gorgeous Lake Brush where we will enjoy a perfect spot for a great camping night and a Chilean BBQ, with locally sourced beef on the grill served with a variety of fresh sides to compliment our day's end.
Ride to Serrano Village / 4 hour slow ride, walking / Transfer back to Puerto Natales (B-BL).
After a hearty breakfast we continue to Torres del Paine National Park through Magellan deciduous forests to Aniceto Astorga’s farmhouse, located at the Serrano Village area. After passing our horses to their caretakers, we will drive back to Puerto Natales. Today a fresh box lunch will be included for you to enjoy upon completion of your 2 day Fjord adventure!More...
- Prices : Price based on 2 pax.
- Important : Recommend travel insurance.
- Equipment : Recommend equipment for low tempetures.
- Difficulty : Low.
- All private transport indicated in the itinerary.
- All horses, saddles and packhorses.
- Helmets, Leather chaps, leather gloves, saddle bags, dry bags.
- All meals indicated in the schedule (B: breakfast, BL: picnic lunch, D: dinner, BBQ: barbecue).
- One night at Lake Brush camp (Mountain Hardwear, Trango 3.1 triple tents, double occupancy basis).
- Guide (English-Spanish languages), plus a Baqueano (local cowboy).
- Navigation from Puerto Bories to Lake Serrano.
We will pick you up with our private transport at your Puerto Natales hotel and take towards the navigation that goes to the Balmaceda and Serrano Glacier.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.