Submerge in a natural environment with no urban noise, the crowds are green and blue, and connection is through the breath. A raw, transcendental and transformative experience.
Every crucial, hidden gem of the park is included in this program. Is important to go out of the beaten track on parks, to amplify the vision of less crowded corners. It will let you appreciate in a better way the hole environment. Away from mass tourism we´ll search for lookout points and forests that will leave you speechless. To get there, it´s needed some effort, prepare to sweat and get out of your comfort zone.
* Program does not consider air tickets. Price based on 4 pax and without taxes.
Available from September to May.More...
Day 1 / Arrival to Torres del Paine.
• Arrival to Puerto Natales airport (PNT) or Punta Arena airport (PUQ). We strongly suggest dawn flights.
• 12:00 / Check in hotel KAU Serrano river.
• Free afternoon for rest & enjoy the surroundings, spa or pool.
Day 2 / Pingo-Ferrier full day special (physical level of activities: high).
• 08:00 / Breakfast.
• 08:30 / Hotel pick-up.
• 09:30 / Start of Pingo excursion.
• 13:30 / Lunch.
• 14:30 / Start of Ferrier excursion.
• 18:30 / Arrive to hotel.
*The order of the excursion could vary depending on weather conditions.
Day 3 / Grey Lake navigation (physical level of activities: low).
• 09:00 / Breakfast.
• 11:00 / Hotel pickup.
• 12:00 / Navigation check-in.
• 13:00 / Navigation begins.
• 14:00 / Lunch.
• 15:45 / End of excursion.
• 17:45 / Arrive to the hotel.
*Navigation days on September are only on Wednesday and Saturdays. Schedule may vary.
Day 4 / Paine full day with Magellanic Barbeque (physical level of activities: low).
• 08:00 / Breakfast.
• 08:30 / Hotel pickup.
• 13:30 / Magellanic Barbeque lunch.
• 16:00 / Airport shuttle to Punta Arenas airpot (PUQ) or Puerto Natales airport (PNT).
*We highly recommend booking late flights this day.More...
- Difficulty : Moderate.
- Equipment : Recommend equipment for low temperatures.
- Important : Recommend travel insurance.
- Notice : Published price based on 4 passengers.
- Tour Company 100% of the program.
- Private transportation in the activities.
- Bilingual private guides.
- Full day Estancia with Magellan barbecue.
- River Gray kayak descent.
- Full day Torres del Paine.
- Hotel ★★★ (Double room).
- Program includes breakfast and box lunch / half board.
- 4 days / 3 nights.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport Transportation.
This program begins at the Puerto Natales or Punta Arenas airport.