What we'll do?
In the area of Ultima Esperanza Province (or Last Hope) where we operate, we have a variety of places or spots for Fly Fishing, where the closest ones can be 45 minutes away from Puerto Natales, and the furthest ones a little over 2 hours. On the other hand, throughout the season (October 16 to April 14) there are different variables to consider, such as turbidity, level and temperature of the waters, among others, so these places will vary in the season. That's where the specialist guide comes in to choosing the best spot according to the conditions of the date and what is the fly fisherman is looking for.
8:00 Pick up from Acommodation, with destination to the fishing spot (around 1 hour and 30 minutes).
9:30 Arrive to the spot and set up of the gear, with a briefing of the day.
10:00 Start of the Fishing.
14:30 Resume of the Fishing.
18:30 End of the activity and return to Accommodations.
* To be able to make this excursion the fisherman must have a good physical condition, he must at least be able to walk around 2 miles during the fishing day and able to resist possible weather conditions, such as strong winds and low temperatures, in addition to continuous exposure to the sun.
Recommended clothing: Dress with layers, at least 3; since the temperature of the water usually fluctuates between 4 to 10 ° Celsius and the weather is very changeable. Rain jacket or wind breaker, gloves, cap with visor, polarized lenses and sunscreen.More...
- Difficulty : Medium
- Fishermen per guide : 3 Max
- Ages : From 12 to 70 years
- Important : Recommend travel insurance
- Transfer pick up and drop off
- Specialist guide in the activity
- Private access to fishing spots
- Chilean fishing license for continental waters for a week
- Lunch, snacks and drinks
- Equipment: Waders, shoes, rods, reels and flies
Once the purchase has been made we will contact you to define the place where we will pick you up. It can be your hotel or where you estimate inside Puerto Natales.
Read our Terms and Conditions where our cancellation policies and changes are defined. Always remember to plan your trips in advance.